Crooked, cracked, and discolored teeth can affect the way you interact with the world. If you have a smile you always hide, you might find yourself avoiding or missing out on life’s biggest events, such as going on that first date or auditioning for the lead role in a play that you just know is meant for you. At Fresh Dental, Huntersville cosmetic dentists Drs. Amit Ganglani, Joti Johal, and Richard Dunning believe that providing ongoing, extraordinary dental care means offering a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services, so that our Huntersville patients can feel proud of their smile during life’s most important moments.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry consists of a suite of services designed to improve the appearance of your teeth. These services allow our Huntersville cosmetic dentist to brighten, straighten, or reshape your smile so it reaches its full potential just in time for your next big opportunity.
At Fresh Dental, we focus on crowns, gum lifts, and tooth-colored fillings, as well as many other services that can change your smile in a time frame that suits your needs.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include the following:
- Crowns: Dental crowns offer a permanent and protective solution for a damaged or broken tooth or teeth. They can be made out of a variety of materials, such as gold or acrylic resin; however, the natural look of porcelain is the preferred material for most crowns.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable replacements for teeth and the surrounding gum tissue. High-quality, personalized, and well-fit dentures can restore your youthful appearance and confidence while improving your ability to eat and speak naturally.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics is no longer limited to the traditional metal braces so many are familiar with. A straighter smile can sometimes be achieved in less time with clear orthodontic aligners and “invisible” braces.
- Smile Design: Smile design improves both the appearance of your smile and your overall health.
- Teeth Whitening: Drs. Ganglani, Johal, and Dunning can brighten your smile several shades with either an in-office or at-home bleaching system.
- Veneers: Veneers are customized, thin shells made of porcelain or plastic that bond to the front of your teeth. They can give perfect shape and shade to existing.
A vital part of our standard of care at Fresh Dental is taking time to get to know your oral health history, your lifestyle, and your smile concerns so our cosmetic dentist can, in partnership with you, design the smile of your dreams.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What are common symptoms and dental problems cosmetic dentistry can resolve?
A: Cosmetic dentistry can address a wide variety of dental problems, including misalignment, discolorations, cracks and chips, missing teeth, whitening, and a misshapen smile.
Q: How much do veneers cost?
A: The cost of veneers varies according to the number of veneers you need, the size, and the location. At Fresh Dental, we will work with you to find an affordable option that is right for you.
Q: How much do dental implants cost?
A: The cost of dental implants varies according to the number of implants you need and the health of the surrounding tissue and bone. For an estimate of your unique dental implant situation or to find out about our financing options, set up a consultation with our providers today.
Call Fresh Dental today at (704) 997-5110 to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services. We look forward to serving you and helping you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
I recently has a procedure to replace a crown. The dentist and hygienist at Fresh Dental were professional and efficient and reassuring at every turn throughout. They made a procedure that I was dreading very smooth and easy. Thank you!
Can we talk about the customer service in this place!!! AMAZING. Everyone is beyond friendly!! The whole office was just radiating with wonderful vibes. I’m not a fan of the dentist, but the staff here made me feel at ease, every step of the way. I’ll be telling everyone I know to go to Fresh Dental Huntersville, what a great experience!
Dr Ganglani was great! He did some fillings and a crown for me. He was very personable and catered to my needs during the procedure. He explained what he was doing and why without me even having to ask. Great dentist!
I am absolutely blown away with the level of service they provided!! Excellent attention to detail and they made me feel like family. I highly recommend Fresh Dental Huntersville. If you have been putting off seeing the dentist ....Fresh Dental Huntersville will be a pleasant experience.
Just super good, Dr. Sameer Kashyap has Angel's hands, super gently touch while he fix your teeth. I came here following him from his previous office. The hygienist, super great job dealing wirh my extra sensitive gums, she is also very nice, great personality. 5 stars in my book.
The staff and doctors are awesome! They made my experience a great one.
Dental Services Offered at Huntersville NC FRESHDental
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Digital X-rays
- Emergency Dental Services
- Family Dentist
- Fixed and Removeable Bridges
- Fluoride Treatment
- General Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Hygiene Services
- Inlays and Onlays
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Professional Teeth Cleanings
- Root Canals
- Smile Design Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth Fillings
- Wisdom Teeth Removal