If you feel uncomfortable interacting with strangers and friends alike because of teeth that are discolored, darkened, chipped, missing, or unevenly spaced, we have the perfect solution at Fresh Dental. As part of our commitment to helping patients achieve a smile they can be proud of, Gastonia cosmetic dentists Drs. Amit Ganglani, Joti Johal, and Richard Dunning offer porcelain veneers, a restorative treatment that can simultaneously fix your teeth’s size, shape, color, and spacing issues, restoring your confidence and quality of life.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin pieces of custom-made, highly durable, tooth-shaped porcelain or resin composite materials that adhere to the front surface of your teeth. They improve your teeth’s appearance by changing their shade, shape, and size so that you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
What Are Lumineers®?
Lumineers are ultrathin and highly translucent porcelain veneers. They offer a pain-free approach to whitening and reshaping your teeth. Because of their thinness, Lumineers don’t require as much reduction of the natural teeth as do traditional veneers, and their high durability makes them incredibly resilient, so they last more than 20 years. Lumineers are priced similarly to traditional veneers, giving patients a real reason to smile.
Getting Your Veneers
The entire porcelain veneer process takes place over the course of three visits.
- 1. Your initial visit to Fresh Dental will include a consultation. Drs. Ganglani, Johal, and Dunning will meet with you to discuss what you do and don’t like about your teeth, and how you would like them to look. The visit may include taking x-rays and making impressions of your teeth.
- 2. During your second visit, Drs. Ganglani, Johal, and Dunning will prepare your teeth for the veneers by removing some enamel and buffing the surface. A model or mold of your teeth will be made and sent to a laboratory that will construct your veneers. You’ll be fitted with temporary veneers while you wait for your permanent ones to be made.
- 3 .Once your permanent veneers are ready, you’ll come in for your final visit to have them bonded to your existing teeth, perfecting your smile.
Before the end of your last visit, we educate you on how best to care for your beautiful new smile so you can feel more confident than ever before.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How much do veneers cost?
A: The price for veneers varies according to the extent of the procedure. At Fresh Dental, we will work with you to find an affordable option that is right for you.
Q: Are press-on veneers effective?
A: Though finding a perfect fit can be difficult, press-on veneers can be temporarily effective for correcting some tooth imperfections. However, underlying oral health issues are not addressed or resolved by press-on veneers.
Q: How long do veneers last?
A: Porcelain veneers are incredibly durable and can last up to 20 years or more if cared for properly.
Call (704) 816-0649 today to learn more about porcelain veneers or to schedule a consultation with our Gastonia cosmetic dentist! Drs. Ganglani, Johal, and Dunning will take you one step closer to achieving your perfect smile.
Dental Services Offered at Gastonia NC FRESHDental
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Digital X-rays
- Emergency Dental Services
- Family Dentist
- Fixed and Removeable Bridges
- Fluoride Treatment
- General Dentistry
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Hygiene Services
- Inlays and Onlays
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Professional Teeth Cleanings
- Root Canals
- Smile Design Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth Fillings
- Wisdom Teeth Removal